When listing your home with me I help you understand the four major factors to get your top dollar: location, price, market, and condition. Two of those are out of your control, location and market. So the other two - price and condition - are where you need to focus your attention.
By selecting me as your listing agent, you not only get your home listed on the MLS and all the other platforms, but you also benefit from my expertise in real estate services.
My number one goal is to achieve for you the highest market price possible, and my years of experience have shown that this price will be higher than if you attempted to sell it yourself.
Reasons to list your home with Southern Market Realty:
1. Seller Counseling Session: I will provide a seller counseling session to listen to your needs and goals and present you with a custom marketing plan to efficiently sell your home.
2. Competitive Market Analysis: I will provide you with a current report on the marketing alternatives for your home and will assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property. I will also furnish you with an estimate of the proceeds you can expect from the sale.
LIST PRICE is of the utmost importance in getting your home sold quickly and for top market dollar, so if there is any question as to what this price should be, I will split the cost of hiring a professional appraiser. My current recommended appraiser will charge $300 for a detailed and accurate appraisal, of which I will credit $150 to you at closing. Being priced RIGHT is crucial to selling your home so who better to determine this than a professional appraiser?
3. Home Preparation: I will develop a plan to enhance your property's ability to attract purchasers.
4. Promotion to Other Agents: I will promote your property to other reputable real estate professionals in the area. A centralized appointment center will serve as a clearinghouse for all Sales Associates to schedule "showings" of your home. The Centralized Showing Service (CSS) is the first MLS-wide appointment center to be available to all REALTOR members.
5. Multiple Listing Service: I will prepare a plan for your property to appear in the Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS). Your information will be submitted in accordance with the rules and regulations that I adhere to as a member of the service.
6. Internet Marketing: I will make information available to local and out-of-town buyer prospects through realtor.com, this website and every other website available, including Zillow and Trulia.
7. Realty Sign: I will place a "For Sale" yard sign on your property to help generate calls from prospective buyers.
8. Advertising: I will review with you our advertising program designed to generate buyer prospects for your property.
9. Property Disclosure: I will present your written Seller disclosure: "State of North Carolina Residential Property Disclosure Statement" regarding the condition of your property to buyer prospects used to assist them in preparing their offer to purchase your home.
10. Home Warranty: I will provide you with information regarding warranty products to increase the marketability of your property and help reduce your liability to the buyer.
11. Marketing Activity Reporting: I will keep you informed of competitive market conditions, buyer activity, and the actions being taken to market your property on a regular basis.
12. Qualifying Buyers: I will seek financial qualifying information on all buyers submitting an Offer to Purchase and Contract. My goal will be to pre-qualify or pre-approve the buyer through a reputable lender.
13. Purchase Offers: I will review all purchase offers as they are presented, and will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favorable and protective for you.
14. Closing the Sale: I will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
15. Relocation Assistance: Regardless of where you are moving, I am glad to introduce you to a real estate professional practicing in your new community. My referral services are available at no cost to you and are paid for by the realtor that accepts you as their client.
I pledge to help you stay on track so that nothing is overlooked during this busy and hectic time in your life. I want to make your transition as smooth and stress-free as possible!
This brochure must be read, discussed and then signed before any agent in this state, including Durham, can work with you.
Copyright © 2021 Southern Market Realty - All Rights Reserved.